Saturday, 10 August 2013

The First Ever Curious Chesha

Hello,

My name is Chesha, you probably figured that out. As the blog title suggests, I am curious. Very curious. I think I'm funny but sometimes my jokes fall flat. You can decide that for yourself as you get to know me through my blog. It would be suffice to say that I have no idea what I am doing as I have never had a blog before. But I am a fast learner and I think I will get the hang of it.

I'll tell you a little about myself.
I like to believe that my life is exciting. Lots of stuff happens. I make sure lots of stuff happens because I would go loopy if I had nothing to do. Though most of the time it's that loopiness that drives me to do more; just to be doing something.

I'm a year twelve student. I have a love/hate relationship with school (who doesn't?). I'm creative. You will see that as I share some of my creative exploits with you later on. If there's anything I love to do it is to test my creative instincts. I love to try new things. Food especially. I love to read (I feel I should say something witty to emphasis my love of books- got nothin'). I have no particular favourite band because I listen to just about something of anything.

Speaking of music. Something I learned today: In the song, "Marry You" by Bruno Mars, the words "dancing juice" doesn't refer to songs you can dance to but rather alcohol. Well there goes another fragment of my blissful ignorance of the world around me. I was curious. I didn't know. So I asked the best source, my mum. She knows everything. It makes me slightly paranoid.

Oh yeah, because I love food so much, I went to Supanova and got a Weasley Sandwich.

It was the most expensive sandwich I had ever bought and it was worth it. Both James and Oliver Phelps were incredibly nice. They are amazing. Having already welcomed probably over a hundred eager fans, they were still extremely kind. I was so excited. When it was my turn they both turned to me and smiling brilliantly, they asked "How are you?" I'm not sure which one asked. everything was over-bright. All I really remember is that they smelt great. Yeah I know. Just remembering fills me with a warm fuzzy feeling.

Supanova is Australia's version of Comic-con (Just for a reference - not strictly fact). You can dress up as anything really. It was my first time and I wanted to dress up - of course - so I made my own Adem costume. The Adem are a civilised culture within the Kingkiller Chronicles universe created by Patrick Rothfuss. Like I said, I love to read. I read in great detail. Though I would like to re-design my Adem Costume. As far as I know I was the first to wear the Adem Reds. That was back in 2012.

Back to business. 

I decided to start this blog on a whim really. Being whimsical at times has its benefits. I think that by blogging I will increase my skill and confidence at creative writing. You can be the judge of that too. How will I organise this blog? I have no idea! I think I will leave that up to my creative genius. You'll become acquainted with my creative genius really soon. I'm no Leonardo Davinci but I sure am a Curious Chesha.


2 comments:

  1. You go girl! Got me hooked with the first entry. I had a Christopher Lloyd filled sandwich in 2012. He introduced himself which I found quite funny cos I obviously knew who he was!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot! Thanks Cassie and congratulations for being my first ever comment! It means a lot to me. I will update this week! There is lots to catch up on, I have been so intensely busy.

      Delete